Wandern und Gesundheit
Walking isn’t just fun, it is also amazingly good for your health. The only side effect is, that once you start, you won’t want to stop! We are aren’t doctors but we’d still like to share with you why we think walking is such a positive benefit for health.
- Reduces the oxygen demands on the heart
- Works as an Antiarrhythmic - suppresses abnormal rhythms of the heart
- Antihypertensive – reduces high blood-pressure
- Improves the viscosity of the blood and blood flow
- Reduces atherosclerosis development – a hardening of the arteries which is systematic of heart disease
- Improves well-being and is good for the psyche